Absolute Medical Response is a registered training organisation and provides training programs that are registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Absolute Medical Response is authorized to deliver vocational education and training (VET).
Absolute Medical Response is recognized as a provider of quality-assured and nationally recognized training and qualifications. As a RTO, Absolute Medical Response can deliver nationally recognized courses and accredited Australian Qualifications Framework VET qualifications at our training centre or onsite.
Absolute Medical Response offers qualifications at Certificate I, Certificate II, Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diploma level.
Absolute Medical Response has a suite of accredited training and education programs for students interested in the field of prehospital and paramedicine. Absolute Medical Response offers a number of recognised certificate and diploma courses. These qualifications include:
- Diploma of Emergency Healthcare (HLT51015)
- Certificate IV Health Care (HLT41115)
- Certificate III in Patient transport (HLT31115)
Units of competency:
- Provide Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID009)
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (HLTAID010)
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID011)
- Provide an Emergency Care Response in an Education and Care Setting (HLTAID012)
- Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site (HLTAID013)
- Provide Advanced First Aid (HLTAID014)
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen Therapy (HLTAID015)
- Manage First Aid Services and Resources (HLTAID016)
- Occupational First Aid Skill Set (HLTSS00068)
- Medical Emergency Response Team Training (M.E.R.T)
- Advanced First Responder Package (HLTAID013, HLTAID014, HLTAID015, PUAEME005)
- Collect Specimens for Drugs of Abuse Testing (HLTPAT005)
To enquire about our Training services today contact us on 1300 808 322.